Thursday, September 06, 2007

Being...

Im officially moved into NYC. Although i still don't have my cable and internet which sucks. my place is half furnished and i start work next monday. I've been getting a headache everyday since I moved in and more than once a day I keep thinking "what the hell am i doing here?", "why did i do this?" i could of moved back home, found a job there and save some $, but it wouldnt have made me happy, or i could of moved to irvine w/ the sis but it would have been too comfortable, or i could of moved to pittsburgh to be closer to Justin but that would have put too much pressure on our relationship. Time and time again i keep thinking to myself, why did i move to a big city where i don't have the people who have supported me thus far. I haven't even started my job yet and i already think i won't be happy, primarily because I prefer to go to school than work. I dont know what i am doing...all i know is that this is just ridiculous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home