Monday, April 16, 2007

Decisions

I have a fear of making decisions. I take a long time to decide what to eat in restaurants and even during lunch time at work i take forever to pick something to eat eventhough i end up getting the same thing almost everyday. I think its because making decisions require thinking and i think i think too much that it gets in the way from choosing one thing over the other. Anyways I have been avoiding decision making for a while but now i can't run away from it. time is going by fast and my one year plan is now a couple of months, i thought that coming out here and doing this internship will give me some sort of direction in life when really it just made me more confused and indecisive. i was exposed to things i know i would not want to do and sometimes i question my plans/goals because i loose confidence and get scared. sometimes it makes sense to stay here (professionally) but sometimes it makes sense to go back home (personally). I don't know and its frustrating. i wish i can just sit and think for an hour and make my decisions but then again things neer go as planned and in reality everything is just serendipity, so i just need to take my own advice and realize that i just need to make a decision with no regrets because it is regrets that will make me preceive a decisions as a wrong one when really there is not wrong decision because everything is a learning expereince...right? Why does there always have to be so many choices?

1 Comments:

At 8:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

cause that's the beauty of living. you have choices, but the only thing to remember is that the choice you make will always be the right one because every decision is a blessing. you'll see lyn, trust yourself. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home