Sunday, February 10, 2008

Accepting the difficulties

I can't believe the last time I posted someting was Christmas. Time has really gone by fast which I actually don't mind. So i feel it is to late for a 2007 year reflection and what not. Maybe thats why I haven't posted in a while, I was envisioning writing a refelctive post that sumed up all the experiences and what i have learned from them this past year but there was just so many that I didn't know where to start. So I wont. haha.

Anywho, so living with the sis has been pleasant so far. It is better than living alone but sometimes I wish i had my own place, or maybe my own room but when it comes down to it I rather have a roommate than live alone so I just have to deal with all the ups and downs or sharing a studio. In a way its just kind of like a long distance relationship. I mean it is not easy at all but when you think about it would you rather be in a long distant relationship or not have that person in your life at all, or have that person in you life but not be their significant other? I guess there is always this give and take, giving up my personal space for company in this big,crowded, yet lonely city and accepting the difficulties of being in a long distance relationship with a man who makes it all worth it.

As cliche as this sounds, in the end things will eventually work out. the challenges, difficulties, frustrations all need to be experienced in order to appreciate happiness and hopefully begin Reaping the benefits.

(At least this is what i tell myself when i wonder why i am here in the first place? in a job that i dont enjoy and in a city away from my family (well except my sister), friends, and boyfriend.)

2 Comments:

At 8:22 PM, Blogger Madel said...

this was a very positive entry, I'm glad. Cliches ARE almost always right. Even though it we're a country apart, we're only a phone call away. :)

 
At 8:39 PM, Blogger jenn-jenn said...

haha...ill tell you bout it soon. the interview was ok, just the traveling part sucked ass. everything was late/delayed including the pizza i ordered for dinner which brought me to tears bc i hadn't eaten all day. dinner at 1030 pm...at least it ended up being free? heh

mike and i are 85% sure on NY at the end of may....there goes some benefit to being in NY! haha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home