Graduation
Columbia is setting up stages and bleechers for graduation and everytime i walk through campus i wish i was graduating. :( i miss the feeling of having accomplished something big, being stressed out like hell, working hard and then celebrating it all with family and friends.
Or maybe i want to graduate because it is the only way i know how to end and begin something new in my life. It is difficult for me to just quit, but if i really want to go back to school i have to quit this job.
I need/want just one more graduation. I think im ready for grad school. The hard part is just figuring out where and then the even harder part is getting in.
Isnt is funny how graduations are seen as then end of someting but another name for it is commencement which means "a beginning; start"
So Im not going to quit my job, I am going to graduate from it. The graduating class will only be 1 and the date is TBA but you are cordially invited to my Commencement.

3 Comments:
aw my Lyn is graduating again..when you decide to, count me in! Maybe in spirit, but I'll be there. ;)
Can we get a new post soon? I miss reading the rant and raves of my favorite NY gal. =) Miss you already!!
i agree with madel..new post please!
(in response to your comment in jenn's blog) yeah ive been wanting to go to nyc but budget, timing never works out...hopefully before you leave =)
Post a Comment
<< Home